Provides a convenient alternative to taking jars and containers to your local bulk food store (like Wasteless Pantry). Handy when you need to top up half filled containers at home, these bags are light, compact and have the tare weight already on them for you. The design includes velcro closures to avoid spills, clear window to see what’s inside or to write your own label, and a carabiner on the carry case to clip onto your bag or belt for hands-free transporting when empty. Up to 26 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET) are used to make the full set.
- Made from food-safe, BPA free rPET (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Clear window made of non-toxic, BRP and chlorine-free PEVA
- Starter set includes carry case, tote bag plus small, medium and large bulk bags
- Carry case holds up to 6 bulk food bags so you can add to the original set of three
- Sustainably and ethically sourced (B Corp certified)
- 12-month manufacturers warranty
Able to be reused many times before returning to Onya for recycling in partnership with Terracycle. Designed to be carried ‘onya’ so that you always have a bag handy and never need to source a disposable one, thereby avoiding waste.
Small Bag Dimensions: 27cm long x 11cm wide with 6.5cm gusset
Medium Bag Dimensions: 35cm long x 15cm wide with 8.5cm gusset
Large Bag Dimensions: 40cm long x 21cm wide with 10.5cm gusset
Tote Bag Dimensions: 30cm long x 39.5cm wide with 24cm gusset (includes built-in pouch)
Bulk Set Carry Case Dimensions when folded: 22cm wide x 11.5cm long
China (Western Australian owned company)