Versatile gluten-free muffin base that can be adapted to taste by adding cocoa, dried fruit, nuts, choc chips, vegetables (or powders) for sweet or savoury muffins!
Made in Australia fromÂ 42% Australian ingredients
Sugar, starches (maize, tapioca), rice flour, soy flour, modified starch (1442), soy protein, raising agents (500, 450, 341), emulsifiers (471, 475) salt, dextrose, guar gum
Contains soy. Non-GMO. Gluten-Free. Vegan.
How to use
GLUTEN-FREE MUFFIN MIX
500g gluten-free muffin mix
150ml vegetable oil
4 large eggs (or 4 tbsp flaxseed meal soaked in 6 tbsp of water)
1. Add Gluten Free Muffin Mix to liquid ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed using a beater. Scrape bowl down.
3. Mix a further 4 minutes on medium speed. Add fruit, nuts, choc chips etc if desired.
4. In your muffin tin bake at 200C until fully baked (approx. 25-30 mins).
* Suggestions for different flavour combinations:
Black Forrest: cocoa/cacao powder & glace cherries
Diced Apricot & White Choc Chip
Coconut Rough:Â shredded coconut and cocoa/cacao powder
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight for less than 3 months.