Packed in a 500ml returnable jar – contains approximately 390g of product.
Perfect for homemade baked beans! These beans can be used for soups and salads as well as pairing well with ham hocks.
May contains traces of soy. Non-GMO.
How to use
Soak 8 hours. Bring to boil in clean water then simmer for 1 hour.
1 small brown onion (peeled and diced)
1 cup crushed tomatoes
1 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
150g dried beans (haricot, borlotti or cannellini)
1 tbsp. oil of choice
1 tsp. dried cumin
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. dried cayenne pepper
Sea salt & cracked black pepper
1. Soak beans overnight, drain and rinse. Add beans to boiling water and simmer (1 to 3 hours depending on the type).
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. Add onions and cook, stirring, until onions are translucent.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add beans, herbs and spices and continue to simmer for 10 more minutes.
6. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight for more than 24 months.