Packed in a 500ml returnable jar – contains approximately 600g of product.
Low FODMAP sourdough mix that can be used to make many types of bread/dough. Dairy, egg, nut, soy and rice free.
100% Milled and Manufactured in Australia using 62% Australian and 38% imported ingredients
Wholemeal gluten free flour blend (sorghum, sustainable buckwheat, chia seed, organic psyllium), organic tapioca starch, bamboo shoot fibre, calcium carbonate, sea salt
Produced in a factory that is free from gluten & free from top 10 food allergens (peanuts; tree nuts; soy; milk; egg; cereals; crustaceans; fish (including shellfish); sesame; and lupin)
How to use
Add to recipes as required.
Basic Loaf Recipe
600mL room temperature water
1.5 tsp dried yeast
500g Gluten free bread mix
1.5 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- Mix well by hand or in electric mixer until thoroughly combined, scraping down sides regularly.
- Let the mixture stand to thicken for 15 minutes.
- For loaf : using oiled hands shape dough and put into loaf tin. For buns : using oiled hands, shape into buns (100-120g portions). Arrange buns snugly close to each other on a lined pan.
- Mist top of dough generously with water, sprinkle seeds if desired and put inside a closed container.
- Rise until dough has almost doubled (approx. 30 – 45 minutes). DO NOT OVER-RISE.
- Bake in pre-heated fan-forced oven at 22C for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 165C and bake for a further 20-25 minutes for buns, 45-50 minutes for loaf or until inner temperature reaches 100C.
- Cool completely prior to slicing.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keeps for 15 months refrigerated to below 15C, 18 months kept below 3-4C.