Placing an order with Wasteless Pantry’s Click 2 Refill service indicates that you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your personal details for your account are updated and safe. We accept no responsibility for errors in delivery, completion of transactions or unauthorised use of your username and password where you have not met this responsibility.
- Prices vary regularly, vary between stores and may vary between a store and online. Prices will be updated on the website as soon as possible. All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of Goods and Services Taxes.
- Products may vary from the pictures on the website as this is dependent on our suppliers.
- Your dry goods will be packed in paper bags and wet goods will be packed in new jars at your cost. You can choose to be part of the jar return system where you get a credit for any of our jars you return in good clean condition, which can be used for dry goods as well if you choose this at purchase.
- It is highly recommended that you transfer goods packed in paper bags to airtight containers immediately on receipt. You accept full responsibility for correct storage of goods purchased.
- Information provided on this site is done so in good faith based on the best information we have available at the time. You are responsible for doing your own research about the products you use and how you use them. We do not provide any recommendation regarding medical or health related decisions.
- Whilst we aim to prevent cross contamination of products, goods may be packed in a store containing a variety of allergens and as such avoiding this completely is beyond our control.
- In no event shall Wasteless Pantry or its representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages related to the products sold.
- If you give an Authority to Leave goods without signature, we are not responsible for any missing orders following delivery.
- Should you have received an order containing damaged, missing or incorrect items, please contact the relevant store within 24 hours to discuss resolution of the matter. It may require taking a photograph of the product, arranging correct storage and return of the product or providing further details for arrangement of a refund. We will not issue refunds or replacements for missing or damaged items if more than 48 hours has lapsed after collection of your order.
- If you need to change, correct or cancel your order please contact the store immediately and we will try to rectify the matter. However, if you have requested use of jars for your order and this has already been undertaken, you will be charged the full fee for these items. Also, due to the nature of the goods sold, only goods that were damaged or incorrectly packed by us are able to be returned once received by you.
- We do our best to ensure that our website reflects accurate stock levels, however errors and delays do occur. Should this impact on your order we will contact you to discuss what options may be available to rectify the situation.
- Anyone that attends the store to collect your order under your name will be assumed to be acting on your authority and as such any decisions they make on your behalf such as accessing store credit, store loyalty balances or changes to the order at time of collection are your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to amend any errors in displayed prices due to human error, technological malfunction or other reasons. We will notify you of any pricing error and refund payments for goods not yet supplied if you do not agree to purchase at the corrected price.
- Payment must be made online at time of order and prior to goods being collected.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time and we recommend checking them often as you agree to be bound by the most recent posting on this website.