How it Works
Welcome to Wasteless Pantry's Click 2 Refill service!
Click and Collect Just Got Better
We know you're busy and we know you want to help the environment by refusing and reducing food packaging, sourcing reusables and preventing food waste by only buying what you need.
As such, Click 2 Refill was created.
- Order online from our store the goods you need.
- Your goods will be packed in home compostable bags, or clean jars. You can choose to be part of the jar return system where you get credit for any of our branded jars you return in good nick, which can be used for dry goods too.
- Once your order is received and reviewed, we will contact you to confirm pick up or delivery as soon as it is ready.
- Pop in as arranged, show your proof of id and collect your goods or be ready to receive your delivery at home during your delivery timeframe.
- Feel awesome for reducing your impact on the environment, saving time and money!
The Nitty Gritty Details on How it Works:
- Search by product name or category to find what you are after. If the name item ends with “… ml jar” then it will be packaged in a returnable branded jar.
- Due to limitations with our software, we were only able to pick one option for the weight of goods packaged in home compostable bags, mostly 100g. If you pick multiples of this, it will be packed in one bag together. For example, 3 x 100g will be one bag with 300g of product, and 10 x 100g will be 1kg of product in one bag.
- For items in returnable branded jars, the information about how many grams of solid goods fits in the jar (approximately) is included in the product description.
- When you return the branded jars in very clean and good condition, you will be eligible for a credit for each jar of:
125ml jar = $2.00
500ml jar = $3.00
1000ml jar = $4.00
1kg honey jar = $5.00
2000ml jar = $8.00
15ml jar = $2.50
15ml tin = $2.00
30ml tin = $3.00